Be a part of our two panelists as they lay out the challenges of leaving China for Mexico and the professionals and cons of nearshoring to Mexico. This webinar will present you with the operational and authorized insights you could objectively assess such a transfer.
The primary a part of this webinar will deal with the “leaving China” portion of this transfer. On this phase, Dan Harris, who has beenh serving to corporations navigate China for practically twenty years, will deal with the next:
• Find out how to announce that your organization shall be leaving China, and, extra importantly, the way to preserve your mouth shut about this.
• Find out how to shield your IP earlier than you allow China
• Find out how to shield the bodily security of your folks in China
• Find out how to go away China whereas nonetheless getting your components and elements from Chinat
• Find out how to shield your organization and your organization’s property earlier than you allow China.
• The opposite authorized points you will need to cope with when leaving China
Within the second a part of this webinar, Robert Kossick, a global commerce lawyer and longtime Mexico hand, will unpack the alternatives and challenges of nearshoring to Mexico.
After first discussing the drivers, operational variability, and standing of the present wave of nearshoring to Mexico, Robert will talk about the next mission-critical issues for Mexico manufacturing:
• Labor points
• Manufacturing base and provide chain points
• Logistics and customs clearance points
• Mexico’s commerce and funding framework
If your organization is contemplating leaving China and/or going into Mexico (or actually nearly anyplace else in Latin America), this free webinar is for you so click on here and enroll now.